View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2022, 18:57 (Ref:4122894)   #225
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Contract and financial issues aside, I though I'd read somewhere quite some time ago that the reason Danny Ric's poor performances compared to Lando Norris were associated with braking techniques; the Mclaren requiring some specific technique wheras Danny has been used to be able to jump on the anchors at the very last minute as he's demonstrated many times with demon overtaking manoeuvres.
There is this video which I think roughly says its about his performance in low speed corners. This might be what you are talking about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVKeBAyIjyw

I know I watched a video on YT sometime in the past month that also did some turn by turn analysis of Lando vs Daniel along with timing of where Daniel was loosing time. I can't find that in my viewing history and wonder if its extensive use if FOM footage resulted in it being taken down? Regardless, while it might have been a cherrypicked example of a bad day for Daniel, it was pretty a pretty damming analysis. Broadly it looked like Daniel just struggled to get the car to rotate and even position the car.

Richard

Last edited by Richard C; 15 Aug 2022 at 19:09.