View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2013, 08:57 (Ref:3316175)   #11
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Credit to Autosport for the image, which at the same time is only an artists impression. It's not from the ACO.

I didn't realise at first but, if this was implemented, it would take out a few private campsites on entry to Porsche Curves. I don't realistically see how it can, or needs, to go that far back. The existing gravel trap is tiny in comparison to this. It would look like the first corner almost. The more I think about it the more it couldn't happen.