View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2002, 21:00 (Ref:336004)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Absence makes the Heart etc. etc. etc......

Hi there people, I thought I'd better leave you all a quick note to explain my lack of involvement (again!) over the past few days (and probably for the next few as well.

I've finally bitten the bullet and bought myself a decent PC. I'm in the process of setting thing up. The internet is up and running (hence this post), but I am having a few difficulties transferring stuff from my old PC. I've just set up a network to do it properly, so I should be as right as rain by the weekend (fingers crossed).

My e-mail is stuffed at the moment (!), so if I owe anyone a personal response by e-mail, I crave your indulgence for the time being and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers y'all!