View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2022, 18:22 (Ref:4101981)   #94
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Agreed. Of course I would like Peugeot to be there, and a works Aston GTE Pro entry and more than one non-ORECA (shout out to CD Sport's lonely Ligier), but it's more than just the entry list that gets me there.

And I need to get back into the swing of things before the big one next year.
Absolutely, my thoughts exactly. Those who haven't been perhaps don't appreciate that Le Mans is a lot more than just a motor race......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Even with the cars on the reserve list, this is a strong entry. So many cars in the "am" classes have a legitimate shot.

Speaking of reserve list, with so much uncertainty right now, is it possible we will see some attrition from the entry?
Entirely possible I think Joe.