View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2022, 12:46 (Ref:4103824)   #100
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipR View Post
It is a difficult one - ACO has to prioritise WEC/ELMS and Asian Le Mans Series entries and allow top teams from IMSA as well.
Also it is a bit unfair to leave out teams that have been part of ACO racing and have a considerable following because they switched series.
I do not want to be the person/committee that has to make final decisions on this matter
Me on the other hand would love to be on it. First thing I would propose, is a transparent ranking system so everyone knows what would required to be considered and how the selections are made.

And on top of that consider having some sort of qualifying session/race for the last remaining 2-4 spots, reserving at least one for a prototype and one for a GT. Again, based on transparent qualifications to determine eligibility. This would give longtime supporting teams and drivers the opportunity to at least compete for an entry.