Thread: WEC 2015 WEC Discussion
View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2015, 07:15 (Ref:3595839)   #1688
Artur
Veteran

Artur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon_titanium View Post
3rd place for Rast/Bonanomi that have been amazing at le mans.
really? The way I remember, Albuquerque was clearly faster than both and one of the best drivers of the whole race

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
As for Lotterer, he's quick in his Audi, probably their fastest. But in other series vs. like drivers (super formula for example) he's not the fastest guy.
I don't follow Super Formula, but I do remember seeing a few pole laps onboards from Lotterer.

I checked this year's results, it seems he had a relatively bad year(3rd in the championship) but still had some decent qualifying positions: P3 and P2 at Suzuka, pole at Sugo, P4 in Autopolis

Last year he had pole at Suzuka(series record? I think he clocked the series' only time ever on the 1.36s), Fuji(22.5 I guess also record?), P6 on other Fuji race, then did not race on Motegi, P3 on Autopolis, P3 on Sugo, and P3 again on the second Suzuka round.

I didn't do the maths, but I would guess he had easily the best average QLF position, last year.

I didn't look race results because lot's other things, other than speed, comes into the equation.

Who would you say, from Super Formula, that is faster than Lotterer?