View Single Post
Old 18 May 2020, 23:39 (Ref:3977045)   #29
Paul D
Veteran

England
Southport, Merseyside
Paul D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaul D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
It seems a tad unfair to stick the boot in with such relish and vigour but based only upon allegations made on another forum(stuff on the internet is always true , right ?) ,and on events that may indeed happen , but haven't done so yet . They may be as appalling as you suggest but y'know - innocent until proven guilty ?

Well, maybe so... but there are two examples given on this very page of them taking months to pay up, so I think we can be reasonably sure the allegations aren't baseless - and it's a matter of fact that they have gone bust before (early 2000s I think) and then miraculously resurrected under a different name shortly afterwards.

English law is based on the perception of 'a reasonable man'. I think any reasonable man (or woman, for that matter) would find their behaviour 'unreasonable'. So I suspect they're 'guilty as charged'!

Would be happy to be corrected if we hear from anyone who has glowing reports of their outstanding professionalism and quick payments to creditors, but I suspect we may not be hearing any...