View Single Post
Old 29 May 2023, 06:33 (Ref:4158689)   #65
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The difference of opinions between ‘super’ and ‘damned good’ on the one hand and ‘fairly dull’ on the other is quite striking on this one and is born out on the rate the race poll too. Personally, on highlights only, I thought it was pretty dull and was banking on the rain to liven things up. Sadly it didn’t really deliver. The first three in particular drove great races but I was nonplussed by the pit call for Alonso to change to dries moments before everyone else piled in for inters. Monaco is Monaco. I enjoyed qually but the race, well it wasn’t really a race was it, but then Monaco very rarely is.