View Single Post
Old 29 May 2023, 18:26 (Ref:4158776)   #74
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
I didn't know that, but I still find it entirely inexplicable. Stroll stopped for inters at 16:10:52. Almost 3 minutes later Fred stopped and put on slicks. Didn't Stroll provide any feedback once he was out on track? Fred's second stop took 25.9 seconds. He probably lost 10 or 15 seconds skating around for that one lap on slicks. Then he finished 27.9 seconds behind Verstappen. For me, that looks like a race win thrown away.
I agree with this, had he gone straight to inters he would have been in with a chance of the win IMO. But what I still find strange is that overall, the rain had no impact whatsoever.