View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2014, 18:16 (Ref:3360618)   #79
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Looking at it a bit more - it wouldn't surprise me if this is, in part, Moto GP related.

The non-Bugatti racing line for cars is to hug the left-hand curb as you go under the bridge, then drift quickly across to the right to set yourself up for entry to the Esses. So you'd never be over there on a hot lap. There's also no need to go that wide to over-take a slower car that I can see.

What it could do is widen out the entry for the right-hander onto the Bugatti. The picture from last year shows the potential. They've just taken the liberty of extending the tarmac down.

It will be interesting to see how it develops. But to me it doesn't seem like anything that would alter lap times or the racing. Just another small chip away at the character of the circuit.

Somehow you would have thought they'd be concentrating their efforts on adjustments necessary for the full circuit, rather than 'tinkering' for the sake of the Bugatti again. I stand to be corrected, of course.......