View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2023, 08:54 (Ref:4145201)   #10
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oh no - that's just careless.

So determined was I to get the thread up so we could discuss Bahrain as soon as possible and we will be discussing my errors.

Carlos Leclerc will be most annoyed at my omission. Actually, to while away the time, as children, my sister and I used to have fun swapping team-mates' names for fun - Eddie Schumacher was a favourite, as was David Hakkinen. I'll get my coat (another 90s child's expression).

Last edited by Born Racer; 28 Feb 2023 at 09:02.