View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2023, 09:24 (Ref:4145206)   #11
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Oh no - that's just careless.

So determined was I to get the thread up so we could discuss Bahrain as soon as possible and we will be discussing my errors.

Carlos Leclerc will be most annoyed at my omission. Actually, to while away the time, as children, my sister and I used to have fun swapping team-mates' names for fun - Eddie Schumacher was a favourite, as was David Hakkinen. I'll get my coat (another 90s child's expression).
Little known fact: David Schumacher raced in the 1996 Monaco GP for McLaren. 5 years before he was born. Google Image search it if you need proof.