View Single Post
Old 25 May 2023, 18:04 (Ref:4157970)   #825
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_ View Post
Help me please! I really want to get into the centenary race. Already paid for transport and hotel, but I was deceived with tickets. I don't have tickets for the race. It is not possible to buy them now. Are there free places around this huge track from where you can watch the race? Part of any of the turns can be seen.
Alex, check out the ACO's ticket resale site

https://ticketchange.24h-lemans.com/...saleProducts/?

There have been entry tickets coming up all day on the site. I myself bought one from there only a few days ago. If you buy from the ACO you can be sure the tickets are valid and you will only pay the face value. Just be patient and keep refreshing the page. You may have to stay on there all day, but, if you want to be there......