View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2024, 18:35 (Ref:4205611)   #209
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandsman View Post
I just cant watch this qualifying footage, it is completely utterly and totally ruined by the cretinous director who insists on showing multiple pictures of zero pit reaction. I have never know such poor, amateur and utterly misguided tv direction, it totally ruins this aspect pf a WEC race.

You are NOT making a tv show, this is not F1, you are NOT going to get Toto banging a table once in 15 years, just follow the action, and stop trying to make a reality tv show.

I do not know who this moron is, but he needs sacing
I don’t like the showing people when cars are on track thing either. I wish they wouldn’t, or at least tone it down when critical things are happening. Not that I’m against a few pit shots in the night showing tired mechanics at Le Mans in the quiet moments.

But I don’t call for people to be saced (sic). It’s not like it is actually down to them, it would still happen. The person doing it isn’t a cretinous moron.

Nor was it completely utterly and totally ruined. As this happens at every race if it was then presumably you wouldn't subject yourself to it again!