View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2020, 16:40 (Ref:3970982)   #1
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The Post Covid Car Industry!

some general questions about cars and consumer behaviour. feel free to add your own questions.

-with a big reduction in gas prices, will the consumer trend to buy more EVs continue? will governments/lobby groups use cheap prices to de-fund alternative fuel/energy research? or do you think the opposite will happen?

-with car purchases declining and physical limit on how many cars a dealership/lot can even hold on to, is anyone looking to take advantage of a good deal?

-with the growing reliance on home delivery, do you think you will still need or want a car post virus?

-no doubt there will be production delays and supply shortages, so what will the availability of 2021 or 2022 models be like? will some manus opt to streamline costs and skip a model year?

-is your dealership still open and/or how are you dealing with any maintenance issues? are you ignoring your car's health?

Last edited by chillibowl; 15 Apr 2020 at 16:47.