View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2020, 19:27 (Ref:3971018)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
--- Once the restrictions ease, Oil companies being Oil companies will be looking to maximise profit, so I doubt the prices will remain low for long.

--I had been planning on updating my vehicle this years, saving made during the restrictions is actually improving my options on what I can get when the time comes.

--Where I live, a car is still an essential, and a petrol/Gas or Diesel one at that.

--Given manufacture of of the '21 facelift would be well underway, like many things the 21 version will slip to become the 22

--Dealerships are closed for the most part around here, local garages are still running limited maintenance /repair services. The UK government has placed a 6 month extension on MOTs (the annual safety certificate) due after 30 March 20.