View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2020, 14:38 (Ref:3971364)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i think most service stations here are still open. mine is at least.

really busy time of year for them as most here will have to have their winter tires swapped out plus servicing for spring/summer running....the joys of having such extreme seasons.

bit curious what the protocol will be though as i cant imagine i will be able to wait around while they do their work and i dont really want to use their drop off and pick up shuttle service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It's frustrating isn't it? Gas lower in price than I can remember for a very long time (even here in the UK where it's taxed to the max) and I haven't driven the car anywhere for over three weeks. I retired at the end of October 2019 and I've only filled it up 6 times since then.
so frustrating.

was planning a road trip with the family for this summer. either Pacific Coast Highway or Canadian Maritimes...obviously have to postpone that now to the future when and where gas prices will be all the way back up there again.