View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2004, 12:31 (Ref:1158004)   #20
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seb is a great talent and will fight all year long with bruno- and as soon as christiano comes back to Champcar form- well it will be a trainwreck of a series to watch just the stunning awe of these machines and the pilots, Sec, Tracy, DaMatta, Junq, Allmendinger,RHR, this really will be a series to watch, if one more or two more chassis manufacturers take a stab at this it ceratinly will be a brawl- simply enough when guys go divebombinginto a corner i saw 2 champcar bounce off each other (tracy and someone else) and then tear off racing down the straight,
in "eff1" 2 car do this and it is a carbon fibre extravaganza! (i love F1 but the cars are brittle)
with the stringer and stronger series and the bright future and tough fight ahead with IRL, really a champcar champion will only continue to shine if he stays on top of the pile, and as every thing realigns, well- the CCWS top men will be the ones looking at their world. Sebastien should not lament this F1 closure currently, Champcar need to add a race in france- at bugatti? or lemans before the 24 hours race perhaps?