View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2023, 19:15 (Ref:4160279)   #76
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Parfait. Si a nos ages on ne se fait pas de cadeau, qui le fera pour nous? Et même a 13 "balles" le risque est assez limité! Puisque nous sommes entre nous, tu as un ou plusieurs favoris? J'espère que ça ne va pas tourner, encore, a la démonstration Toy'. Depuis que de Chaunac est parti, il ne leur arrive plus rien de mal!!
I would love to see Peugeot do well, if only because I think it is something of beauty, and the livery is superb....but that might be a longshot. A finish for them would be a success I fear. Reality is a Toyota is likely to win in the same way way as will Max / Red Bull win the next GP and the WDC.

I shall continue to back the underdogs though, so my hopes are with the Glick, Vanwall, Pug, the Hertz / Jota Porsche, and less so the Ferrari. I guess anything but the Toyota , but at the end of the day I am something of a realist as well.