View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2023, 15:49 (Ref:4160471)   #82
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGG View Post
When the WEC App and website login changed earlier this year, did they decide not to port across existing accounts? Bit of a shame if that wipes all the previous seasons and races you might have bought.

My login details no longer seem to work, and the WEC app on my phone just gives an error as it's now the old app. I've googled it a bit, but can't find much details on this.
I tried to log in to the WEC App on my (i)Phone earlier today and it straightaway told me the App was outdated, with a "Would you like to Update it and Update button. I clicked the update button... then clicked install when it came up, verified it was me,it installed and I logged in no problems. I also went to the WEC website on my laptop to organise the live stream package .... it remembered my login details no problems, logged in and when I clicked on the FIA-WEC TV button it offered me the same Le Mans package for June I always buy. I paid the due by card and was watching within a minute. The only choice it then gave me was the English or French Comms.

I had absolutely no issues or problems at all.