View Single Post
Old 5 May 2023, 21:31 (Ref:4154666)   #15
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT240Z View Post
EDIT: I know it's apples and oranges, but it reminds me of the NASCAR CoT cars where safety, reduced cost and equal competition were the primary goals. Didn't fair well for them. The cars became too generic and lacked the fan loyalty to the brand.
I think that's kind of picking on a car that's literally not much different than the preceding car in terms of distance from the street version. It was just the easy thing to pick on, same as stages now. Neither went well but they're the easiest things to pick out