Thread: 2014
View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 2013, 22:23 (Ref:3325298)   #24
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble View Post
Mike this is how I understand it, so HSCC having one round at Spa is fine for a Nat A as is the actual 6 Hour race, but as Peter Auto is in more than one country you need an International one. If you only do the rounds in your own country I don't know if you need an Int or not.

It might seem a small point but it basically adds thick end of a grand to the cost without any benefit.

Is that how much an International Historic is when you factor in medical and ECG then? Cripes.

I wonder if the FIA will get away with this. They tried before and were forced to bring in the NEAFP racea. I'm not being complacent just interested.