View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2009, 15:21 (Ref:2599483)   #78
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
If that is the impression I have given, than I apologize, as it isn't my intent. This series is too new to have prevented any current entries. To clarify my position, I am talking about what might be the potential future effects. Ultimately, the strength of a business shouldn't be solely placed on the global economy either though, at least in my opinion.
No need to apologise!

In general, I would agree with you. However, I'm simply not convinced that the existence of the LMIC (or whatever they choose to call it in the future) will ultimately be to the detriment of the ALMS (or the LMS, for that matter).