Thread: Post 2,000,000
View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2007, 20:04 (Ref:2023825)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by zac510
who made the post?
The post that caused the counter to go to 2,000,000 was the one I made to start this thread, it just so happened that I was sitting at my machine and saw the post count was 1,999,999

Some people will point out that the post isn't number 2,000,000 in the database, this is because in a forum that's been running for as long as Tenths things like deletions, reindexing, post merges, edits, etc. etc. cause the internal id number to get out of sync with the actual number of "real" posts.