View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2024, 03:32 (Ref:4204025)   #12
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm sat here in the latter part of Spoon with a great view of the whole corner in General Admission. You can see them approach, go through and disappear off down the hill.

Japanese fans are fantastic. Very quiet - this is all very relaxing so far. Japanese organisation is absolutely top notch. This is the best country I've ever been in logistically and, as I've mentioned in another thread, it's often just simple, logical ways of doing things - thinking of the obvious. Many countries could learn from this.

There was a plethora of shuttle buses waiting when getting off the train. Some people count how many people in the queue and then know when the bus is full. Lots of staff guide you the right direction and everyone follows the queue, so it works like clockwork. Then when you pay a small fee to get off the bus, this isn't done on the bus itself, costing people time, but in one of the several queues afterwards, with several staff members on hand to take payment. All staff are friendly and super helpful.