View Single Post
Old 6 Feb 2007, 16:10 (Ref:1834770)   #6
Stephan2738
Racer

Stephan2738 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa
Who are the drivers except Bleekemolen?

Is Ho-Pin Tung going to get a chance? He is Dutch and Chinese and will be good for the brand in China.
I don't expect Bleekemolen in the Spyker this year. He signed for Racing for Holland. Racing for Holland will attend the LMS series and Le Mans as does Spyker. He can't drive both. Maybe he can drive in the two sceduled FIA GT races. Ho-Pin Tung has connections with Spyker but that's mainly for the F1 team. I don't think he will ever drive the Spyder GT2-R. It would be nice if he could do the China FIA GT race though!
Last year Johhny Kane and Peter Dumbreck also drove for Spyker, they both did well. Tom Coronel might drive at Le Mans as he did last year for Spyker. Mike Hezemans is a good option because he raced last year for them so he knows the team and can drive as long as there is no clash with FIA GT, in which he drives for GLPK. Sandor van Es, Jaap van Lagen, Ricardo van der Ende en Dennis Retera all tested in dec. 2006 for the Spyker team. I'm sure we will see one or more of them in the Spyder GT2-R, could also be in the Speedy Garage car. Nothing confirmed yet!