Thread: LMS Silverstone
View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2008, 15:11 (Ref:2280129)   #22
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stack
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Spyders again, Noooooooooooooo!!!!!! (PLEASE say they're more competitive this year!)
Formula Waste of Fuel. Don't think I've ever seen a less interesting category. At least it was mostly a rest as there was almost nothing to flag for. One spin in early practice, followed by another spin under waved yellows for the first one. I suspect it was because he was caught out by another car doing something interesting. I can really do without half an hour of them at the end of a long week-end!

In fact, the whole support package looks pretty dull. What are all those track experience/track lap/show lap sessions? I'm assuming they're not going to require marshalling? I do racing and competition for free, not playtimes.

The LMS itself should be awesome as usual and compensation for some of the padding that goes around it. Peugeot v Audi at Silverstone will be an intriguing battle, and plenty of cars on track.

Looking forward to it. Mostly... Presume we're going to have a get together on the campsite?