View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2000, 21:42 (Ref:18790)   #1
renniesmill
Rookie

renniesmill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i heard this from a friend:

fact: (from a friend)
when schumacher came in for wets, barrichello was about 20 seconds behind him. Schumacher came, changed, barrichello waited, then changed. Mika stayed out for another lap.

but my friend argued barrichello only came second because hakkinen stayed out for that lap (lets ignore fisichella here, because he was on a different case).
had hakkinen came in at the same time as the ferraris, hakkinen would have a very high chance overtaking barrichello. (because barrichello had to wait for schumacher)
so he suggests ferrari should let barrichello come in first, let schumacher stayed out for another lap, as he had more than enough time over hakkinen to do a slow lap on the drys. and barrichello in this case would not lose any time to hakkinen (had hakkine came in the same time as barrichello)... then schumacher will come in the lap after, and barrichello would have a chance to lead schumacher.

so he concludes its ferrari's favourism towards schumacher which brought him in in front of rubens...

so! sorry for my bad explanation/understanding, but if you understand, what do you guys think??? brawn's brain too fast or he just didn't think about this method?