View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2020, 21:11 (Ref:3988092)   #267
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Bell View Post
As Cliff has just posted Judy, myself and all the family have been blown away by the love and support of the tentenths family. Mike's spirits during his time in hospital were well and truly lifted by you guys, mine too. I remember one message from him he told me his racing friends have given him the hashtag #keepightingmike he loved it, and he did just that. The hospice was amazing the staff so caring to all of us. In his memory I firstly want to raise some money for the Priscilla Bacon Lodge, a 112 mile cycle... slightly short notice and not much time for training now either... I am setting up a Just Giving page (nearly there) and will post the link if any one would like to support me I just need some help with the tech from the youngsters at work
Hello Mary,

I'll be your first pledge! I'm originally from Norfolk & so know of the Priscilla Bacon & have already donated in Mike's name, but happy to do so again.

You're right, the Ten Tenths guys are a great bunch & were a great help to me at a time when I needed it - something that only Mike knew (up until now!).

Good luck with your endeavour.