Thread: Time difference
View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2005, 09:33 (Ref:1257810)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to 10 Tenths. I'm also glad Webber is now in a decent team. Unfortunately, I fear, the thing that will be picked up in your first post isn't the interesting time comparison, but the little dig you had.

The field is very competitive this year. I thought that at the begining of the race when you see the Ferrari's down in 11th and 14th and the Red Bull cars so high up. It is a strength in depth that is rarely seen in a open chassis championship.

As for the lap times here is a general comparison lap times at Australia http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66302
It deals mainly with Friday practice, but touches on the races (comparing all years at Australia). Saturday was affected by rain. It doesn't specifically touch on the Ferrari's performance, but there is some information there.