View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2014, 19:44 (Ref:3415899)   #361
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I guess someone whinged and then they changed it. How they tell the difference between just whinging you hear all the time and worthwhile criticism I don't know. The former is louder and more common.

Something I'd missed within the outrage is this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The same Autosport article
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/114244
Changes to the public highway will eventually make the section of track from the right-hander at Indianapolis to Arnage permanent circuit.

The local government is changing the layout of the roads to do away with the crossroads at which the circuit turns 90-deg right at Arnage Corner because it is an accident blackspot.

There will be a roundabout south of the corner reached by a new road that will leave the existing track at the start of Indianapolis.

A byproduct of the changes, which include a further new road section running east-west, will be to improve access to the spectator enclosure between Indianapolis and Arnage.
Might have to drive it this year so the opportunity isn't missed.