View Single Post
Old 3 May 2022, 11:55 (Ref:4108762)   #39
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I watched the Fast Forward highlights, 30mins, and based on that it looked like a good race overall. However, my take away is Grosjean. He kept his nose clean last season, very likely because he was the new boy but it looks very much like he's gone back to his old ways, when he was in F1. That banging into Rahal was unnecessary and I am surprised Race Control didn't go after him. I am just waiting for the next incident with Grosjean and seeing if he says ''Ericsson hit us''.

Last edited by bjohnsonsmith; 3 May 2022 at 12:07.