View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2024, 22:49 (Ref:4202629)   #45
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Richard, the Stewards report say that Russell was 0.5 seconds behind at the point when Alonso created the scenario that eventually ended with Russell crashing.
Thanks. I need to read the report. I was watching the video I listed and was trying to estimate his available reaction time. My ~1 sec looks to be high. I don't think Russell had time to really safely react.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Nail View Post
Would there have been an enquiry had Russell not crashed?
I think we occasionally see things that are questionable, but don't result in a crash or someone loosing a position and I think there seems to be a bit of "no harm, no foul" going on.

Richard