View Single Post
Old 14 Aug 2023, 14:44 (Ref:4172750)   #375
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sometimes with some posts, I really wish we had a facepalm emoji to use. But while the list of supported emoji is decently large, it has some odd ones. So maybe I just repurpose the ferret emoji for facepalms. I am not sure what social situation would be appropriate for the "ferret emoji"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Note to self. I shouldn't allow myself to get annoyed with doubtless well-meaning people who write inaccurate and plain wrong posts pretty much daily.

Isn't a note to self.. a note for yourself. Why comment here? It's like when people get upset and leave a forum they announce it. With the usual response that the forum is not a gate at the airport. No need to announce your departure. I think same applies here.

Richard