View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2023, 17:18 (Ref:4168281)   #2517
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
From Will Powell on Instagram -

“ Thank you to friends, colleagues and fellow drivers who have sent supportive messages about my departure from the @one.motorsport BTCC team following the owner’s social media post this morning.

I’m fine!

I won’t be talking in detail about the last nine months, as tends to be the way in business disputes like this, and I wouldn’t be posting about it at all normally, as I prefer to stay professional. It’s disappointing and I will tell the story when the time is right.

For now, I simply want to say thanks to all the amazing guys who work on the shop floor at the team - you all know who you are. ??

Thanks also to my sponsors and former Motus customers for their recent support despite a turbulent time. Things sometimes just don’t work out as planned.

As one doors closes another one opens. I’ll be back at it, with next steps and plans to be announced very shortly.

Finally good luck to my fellow @btcc drivers for the rest of the season! Go well and look after each other!!

No one likes a fuss, so now scroll on and read something else ?“