View Single Post
Old 29 Jul 2020, 17:09 (Ref:3991441)   #24
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Yeah. Really I can understand circuits having different rules on face coverings due to there being different amounts of space. Wonder how many actually require them to be worn for the fans

I see no problem with fans being there, should be plenty of space. It will add to the event and let’s hope for a great meeting
It's not about the amount of space though - it's about controlling the bunching up a pinch-points around the circuit.

When Jolly Jeff emerges from his beach-shelter-cum-field-kitchen at the end of race 2, and needs to empty his bladder of cheap own-brand lager into the nearest ditch. Then feels the urge to spend eight quid on some soggy cardboard stuffed between two halves of a stale bap, before returning to recommence the smoke signals floating across Craner Curves. Do you really think he'll take heed of gentle advice to put on his mask and wait 30 mins before the crowd has cleared sufficiently from his route past Hollywood?