View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2023, 01:49 (Ref:4139657)   #40
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Surely we all need to understand where we sit in the hierarchy?

Only post online and never watch motorsport - keyboard warriors.
Watch motorsport on tv, but never go to a circuit - armchair fans.
Go to a circuit to watch live motorsport (BTCC/F1 only) - Plebeians.
Go to a circuit to watch other live motorsport - indoctrinated.
Participate from the paddock - insiders, the only ones with true knowledge.
Drivers - deities.

Nice one. I love it. Particularly those who quit watching, attending, reading, etc. about F1, but are still more than willing to tell everyone their opinion on the current situation. Especially why they quit "caring" a long time ago. They don't get the irony that if they really no longer cared, they wouldn't be posting on an F1 forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I meant that some who go to races use that to point out they are better than others. To dismiss others when talking on the internet.
See I attended a F1 race earlier this year. My first one in probably a decade. The value, accuracy and truthfulness of my opinion has now jumped up by orders of magnitude!

Richard