View Single Post
Old 13 May 2007, 17:20 (Ref:1912455)   #345
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions. Appreciated. Well, I've just digested the classification table (as you do when you've got nothing better to do on a wet Sunday afternoon) and it appears I've got some more questions so here goes:

a) I noticed relatively few of the GT2 runners are on Michelins, the majority are running Dunlops and Pirellis. Why is this? Is it a case of the performance being closely matched between the suppliers in this class hence its not so crucial whose tyres you use or am I talking cobblers?

b) What happened to the Racing for Holland Dome? It looks like it retired about half way through.

c) I fancied the Mowlem/Rosa/Drudi GPC F430 to win the class but it seems they had a bit of a nightmare. Again, what happened?

d) The final 'what happened' concerns the Kimber-Smith/Watts Panoz Esperante. Neither LNT car saw the finish.

Not strictly a question but is it me or is the LMP2 Radical's reliability a bit of an issue? I for one was glad to the see the Bruichladdich car finish but the Embassy lot must be tearing their hair out, they don't seem to get much mileage out of the thing before it packs up on race day!

I really must watch the races live. There was far too much on last weekend.