Thread: BTCC Oulton Park Rd7/8/9
View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2020, 14:19 (Ref:3996457)   #14
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
Great to see an additional car on the grid and I'm glad Bushell will have an opportunity to race. He'll be at Knockhill as well, right?
PMR have said that he will be at Knockhill, then moving to an engineer role with the team from Thruxton onwards, with another driver in the car.