Thread: BTCC Oulton Park Rd7/8/9
View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2020, 14:45 (Ref:3996467)   #18
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
so they became team HARD from years ago with multiple drivers ?
It's not quite the same though. PMR are adapting their approach for this season due to COVID19 circumstances, rather than other teams who have had to change drivers for financial reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antnee View Post
I wonder if PMR have got special permission to do this? Usual TBL rules say only 1 driver change per year. Unless they are 'utilising' both TBLs therefore could have 4 drivers in total?
BTCC Chief Executive Alan Gow said: “Power Maxed Racing have come a long way from their first foray in 2015, and they’ll be missed on the grid this year. We will see their car throughout this season with some guest drivers that I’m sure will delight our fans, and from the commitments Adam [Weaver] has made, I’ve no doubt they’ll be back in the thick of it come ’21. These are trying times for everyone, but we will all weather the storm by supporting each other as best we can.”