View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2021, 12:43 (Ref:4035232)   #391
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Are McLaren winding down their program? They have dropped so many teams and I wonder if they will be replaced. It does make you wonder

They still have their program. I hope they go well, it’s gonna be tough and with less teams it’s gonna be tougher still. I just hope the teams they have do enough to get them results. I do wonder if they feel sportscars doesn’t really mean that much anymore. I wonder if they are trying to focus on making more progress at this time
I a noticing a bad declining trend in GT3 at least as far as manufacturer diversity is going. Nissan, Bentley, Lexus, McLaren all have a very very small presence all of the sudden. Went from small presence to very very small presence. Rich are getting richer at this point in GT3 land. Most numerous car on grid worldwide now is Mercedes AMG probably. Only new manufacturer on the way looks to be the Chevy Corvette C8R, with fingers crossed on the Ford Mustang rumor and the eventual homologation of the Glickenhaus.

Want to see McLarens...I guess GT Open and British GT is best options at this point.