View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2021, 21:23 (Ref:4035335)   #394
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
I dont think this is a sign Mclaren are pulling back from GT3. They have always struggled for GT3 customers, 2020 was actually their best year in existence in terms of teams and cars running, so I think this is more customers deciding to move elsewhere.

Its also unfair to call Mclaren down and out before March April when all series entries are out, but it is concerning how many customers have left.

That said, Mclaren factory drivers were shaking down a pair of brand new 720s GT3's this week in the UK.
Good point. When McLaren had their first GT3 car in 2012 I think it was, it was quite popular. I think the Blancpain Endurance Series had 10 of them in one race that year. They have had good teams over the years like Hexis, Garage 59, KPax, but none of them stuck with them. Makes me think their customer service side of the equation is lacking