View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2014, 14:19 (Ref:3457206)   #1109
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
True, however my focus has changed. In years of past it was GT1 and GT2 (and before that old GT1 and old GT2/GTS) that were the number one priority for me and LMPs were just sideshow - well of course overall victory was still interesting but you know. Now that GT has gone crap it's P1 and P2 that take my attention while GTEs are there to fill the remaining grid... Increasing factory focus is obviously helping too

Last time I truly cared about GT at LM was 2010. I guess in 2011 sort of as well but the last three years.... mehhhh