View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2002, 07:00 (Ref:197439)   #7
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I don't know... maybe my problem is that I'm too much of a motorsport fan to care...

This afternoon I've watched go-karts, sidecars, and the World of Outlaws on the TV, and I've enjoyed every second of it.

If I had a grudge against every form of motorsport that annoyed me in the past I would probably only be left with lawnmower racing...

I love CART- I always have and I forever will do. Every year I can't wait to go down the Gold Coast...it's a fantastic weekend.

Saying that, I watch the IRL simply to enjoy the racing- it doesn't matter if the drivers are Eddie Cheever, Bumbly Joe or Jack Miller- they turn on some fantastic racing. I think some people might be surprised if they watched the IRL of how good the racing it... I don't really want to judge anybody here, but if you go into with an attitude that won't change, or people who have never watched it/haven't watched it since 1996, then there isn't much point coming in here and knocking the class.