View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2022, 19:52 (Ref:4112717)   #58
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestHam92 View Post
I'm going to Le Mans for the first time and found Aysedasi's guide really useful. Thanks very much!

I've got some questions that I hope can be answered:

We've got tickets for the T34 grandstand, but might want to watch some of the race elsewhere. What are the best places to watch it around the circuit and how easy is access?

Are there many food outlets, bars and merchandise shops/stalls around the circuit and near T34 grandstand? And if there aren't many close to T34, where are the nearest ones?

How close to the campsites are the car parks? Or does the camping plot include space for a car?

What are the facilities like at the campsites?

I hope you all enjoy the weekend!
Take a look at the map on the first post of this thread
It will give you a good idea of where to see the race.