View Single Post
Old 22 May 2021, 22:49 (Ref:4052779)   #71
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No, at the END of the day the Top 30 is kept and all others are erased. NBC doesn't know the actual regs and can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground, the truck does and kept the 31-35 times as Indy did. The I'm running 30 so when my time is withdrawn I can rub 180 is NOT in the current setup, it was the pre Last Row Shootout rule. All times are kept during Saturday and if you withdraw, as required to enter Lane 1, you lose your fast time. If 30 withdraws his time to enter Lane 1 31 can take that spot if 30's time is worse.

Indy hasn't helped by changing the rule at least once every year since IRL wanted to guarantee everyone in the field. Indy Star had up to date listings and running order.

But it shouldn't matter as the rule change to allow the Last Row to run almost non-stop for the entire time means Power can't possibly screw it up. He gets all the runs he needs not one and done like they've used until I think last year.