Thread: Car stickers
View Single Post
Old 9 Aug 2022, 13:29 (Ref:4122323)   #56
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
First post is a bump of a 19 year old thread, not sure if that's impressive or trolling us all
I'll take it in a positive perspective.

The FAQ's do say
'To quickly find a thread or post of interest anywhere on the bulletin board, click on the 'Search' link in the navigation bar at the top of most forum pages. Then, type in the keyword or phrase you wish to search for, and select either 'Show Threads' or 'Show Posts' to view the results. By selecting posts, you will be shown only the actual post in which the search word appears.'

and

'Before posting, ask yourself these questions:

Is the title descriptive?
Has the topic been covered before?'

Maybe this poster has followed the guidance issued?
They took a couple of weeks from registering to actually posting, which would suggest they took the time to search around rather than jumping in....

Their biography explains a lot about why this thread was bumped