View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2024, 11:52 (Ref:4203830)   #199
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
I thought Eurosport and discovery were somewhat related, but not sure. It doesn't appear there's a live streaming section of discovery+, and there's no sports section. It's mainly reality show garbage, even the carry over Motortrend On Demand programs. I'll likely not renew this subscription.
There are 2 different Discovery Pluses and sadly ours is the "reality tv" one with all the TLC garbage. Sucked to see all the fun shows advertised as on Discovery Plus in London and then find out nope not mine and no, no we're not gonna let you watch them.

As far as I can tell Eurosport is a Discovery+ option in the UK, and maybe further afield in Europe as well, and includes live stuff. Sadly not sure a VPN would help there since I'd need a virtual account as well to buy the subscription but would in a second