View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 2014, 13:53 (Ref:3481472)   #16
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
I doubt it will ever get this far, but it's not hard to see why the ACO have been chasing the factory P1 teams at the expense of the other classes. That combined with GT3s never coming to LM means the GT field feels like it's stagnated over the past couple of years. It does seem like the ACO are doing just enough to keep the factory GTs placated.

Personally I've become used to seeing GTs round La Sarthe, so I wouldn't want them gone completely.
I'm sure there's no mast-plan to rid the grid of GTE, and as I said I was being half-serious. There's enough there to get a half-decent conspiracy theory going though, insofar as a conspiracy theory can ever be "decent".