Thread: memories
View Single Post
Old 28 Jun 2002, 18:31 (Ref:323839)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab

- with Ayse, how we waved when we see the other for the first time, and fell in each other arms, as old friends...

God, this place is SPECIAL, don't you think ?

Without a doubt, meeting my pal and "Official French Correspondent" Fab in the Total grandstand on Saturday. I felt as though I've known you for such a long time, being one of my very first "correspondents" on my site in the early days of 2001.

Other than that, sneaking along from the Hunadieres restaurant at about 1.00 a.m. and watching through a gap I've never found before. I caught about 5 minutes on video - not much to see, except a few indistinct lights - but oh the sound!

Yes, it really is very special.